Thursday 18 April 2013

Exhibition - Doomed Gallery, Dalston

There won't be any Gormlets, as such, but they're not jealous. I've got two pieces in a collective exhibition in a gallery in Dalston next month. It's called “Putting out a fire with petrol” and it's on from 8th to 12th May.

Both my pieces for this project happen to be about dancing. It's a new experiment for me to use words and pictures together as one thing, and it's been really interesting - I like the results a lot. @DoomedGallery have used an earlier version of one of my pieces in their blog post - the final version has the words more prominent. I've written a wee bit more about the project at Gormlets.

Flyer for the exhibition - Text, image and photography - Putting out a fire with petrol

There'll also be a book, which I'll link to it when it's ready.

Doomed Gallery: Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, 65/67 Ridley Road, Dalston, E8 2NP (streetmap, google). I have no idea what the sound system is like ;)

No comments: