Wednesday 6 August 2008

Adrian and Amanda Costa

Adrian and Amanda Costa are giving some classes in London from 21st-28th August, at Conway Hall, the Crypt, the Dome, and Wild Court (where Negracha is). Check Tango-UK for details and updates, that link includes the search.

I'll be away on holiday; but I've done a workshop with them once before and I really got a lot out of it, so I would go if I wasn't somewhere else. I thought their teaching was high quality, and I also think they dance exceptionally well. For example, and I know lots of people have posted this video recently, but still:



I've said this before, I'll say it again: I love the start (to 00:37).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see any second hand comments you get on their teaching as I'd love at some point to tempt them over to Ireland.

msHedgehog said...

I'll pass on whatever I hear - and I've got some notes from the class I took last year, so I'll email you.